1. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Discover, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. No Checks
2. What are your normal business hours? We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. We do have delivieries on Saturdays and 24 hour emergency service. 3. What are the sizes and dimensions of your rolloff containers? 8 yd, 10 yd, 13 yd, 15 yd, 20 yd, 30 yd, and 40yd. However the actual dimensions vary depending on manufacturer. 4. How long do I get to keep the rolloff?
8yd - 13 yd are left for 1 week and 15yd - 40yd are left for 2 weeks.
Boxes can be kept for additional time at a rate of $150.00 a week. 5. Is there anything I can't put in the rolloff?
6. Can I fill the rolloff past the fill line? No,
rolloffs may only be filled to level with the top of the box. Above
level may result in rejection of load and an additional fee may apply. 7. How soon can I get a rolloff? We can usually offer same day service. 8. Do you accept tires?
No tires are not permitted in the rolloff. If tires are found in a
load, a $25.00 fee per tire will be charged. 9. Do you offer free estimates? Yes, we will look at the job and give you a free quote. 10. Do you do clean outs? Yes, we can offer a free quote after looking at the scope of the job. 11. Is there a minimum amount of space I need to get a rolloff delivered? For small boxes (8-13 yds) it is similar to parking a car, but you'll want to make us aware of any low hanging wires or tree branches. For large boxes (15-40 yds) we ask for a clear space that is at least 60 ft. in length and 20 ft. in height.
- Radioactive Materials
- Sealed Containers (paint cans)
- Waste Oil
- Vehicle Batteries
- Loads Consisting Primarily of Leaves
- Unapproved Waste
- Hazardous Waste
|AcidAsbestosAshesCaustic MaterialsDrumsExplosivesFlammable or Volatile LiquidsGasolineHuman or Animal RemainsHydraulic OilInfectious, Pathological,Chemotherapeutic or Biological WasteKerosene|
12. Is there a minimum tonage I will be charged for? On
box sizes 8-10-13 yd you are allowed up to two tons before you would be
charged extra. On boxes 15-20-30-40 yd you are charged a three ton
minimum.13. Do you have any other rules or regulations I need to be aware of?
Wolford's will not be responsible for damage to yards or driveways
caused from the normal rolloff unloading and loading process. (ie
cracks, scratches, gouges, drainage tile) Click here to view the process.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make sure nothing is
blocking the roll off box on the pull date. In the event of a Roll Off
box being blocked an additional charge may apply for each day until the
Roll Off is unblocked. Non-payment of blocked roll off fees will result
in rejection of load.