1. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. No Checks
2. What are you business hours?
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. We do have delivieries on Saturdays, and 24 hour emergency service is available.
3. What are the sizes and dimensions of your rolloff containers?
8 yd, 10 yd, 13 yd, 15 yd, 20 yd, 30 yd, and 40yd. However the actual dimensions vary depending on manufacturer.
4. How long do I get to keep the rolloff?
8 yd - 15 yd are left for 1 week, 20 yd - 40 yd are left for 2 weeks.
5. Is there anything I can't put in the rolloff?
No, rolloffs may only be filled to the fill line. Above level may result in rejection of load and a $75.00 service fee.
7. How soon can I get a rolloff?
We can usually offer same day service.
8. Do you accept tires?
No tires are not permitted in the rolloff. If tires are found in a load, a $25.00 fee per tire will be charged.
9. Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, we will look at the job and give you a free quote.
10. Do you do clean outs?
Yes, we can offer a free quote after looking at the scope of the job.
11. Is there a minimum amount of space I need to get a rolloff delivered?
For small boxes (8-15 yds) no. but you'll want to make us aware of any low hanging wires. For large boxes (20-40 yds) we ask for a clear space that is at least 60 in length and 20 in height.
12. Is there a minimum tonage I will be charged for?
If you are a customer that uses haul plus tonage, there is a three ton minimum.
13. Do you have any other rules or regulations I need to be aware of?
Wolford's will not be responsible for damage to yards or driveways caused from the normal rolloff unloading and loading process. (ie cracks, scratches, gouges, drainage tile) Click here to view the process.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make sure nothing is blocking the roll off box on the pull date. In the event of a Roll Off box being blocked there is an automatic $75.00 trip charge for each day until the Roll Off is unblocked. Non-payment of blocked roll off fees will result in rejection of load.
|Home | FAQs | Contact Us | Roll
off Containers | Compactors | Demolition | Junk Removal
| Free Estimate
Website Maintained by Giobellas